Bookings now open for Summer 2022!
Join us during the holidays for various fun and action packed gymnastics sessions.
Click here if you are looking for Summer Camps for primary school age children.
Various dates available this Summer!
All our Holiday Sessions are open to both members and non-members. You can learn more and sign up for our regular term-time classes (8 weeks – 4 years) here.
Good to Know
A chance for your children to explore and have fun in a safe environment.
These sessions are not coach-led but ‘Stay & Play’ sessions with our gym set up with lots of soft play and learning equipment and activities.
- For children aged 1 – 4 years old (preschool age only, including children who will be starting school in September 2022).
- Session will be run as ‘free play’.
- Parents are required to stay with their child at all times and are responsible for the safety of their child during the session.
Need to Know
The session will run on the following Mondays from 10am – 12pm:
Session 1 – 25th July 2022
Session 2 – 1st August 2022
Session 3 – 8th August 2022
Price per session:
Members: £8 / Non-Members: £10.
Advance booking only. Please note that we have limited spaces.
A free taster session for those with additional needs who would like to try gymnastics.
Date: Wednesday 31st August 2022
Time: 2 – 3pm
Location: RGA Centre, Townmead Road, TW9 4EL
See below to create an account with us and book for free!
- Open to non-members with a disability and/or additional needs.
- All ages welcome!
- Parent/ carers must stay with their children throughout the session.
- For children with Down’s Syndrome, we will need confirmation they do not have Atlantoaxial Instability (AAI). Please see the information pack here.
- When signing up, please complete Medical Conditions and Special Needs fields before attending the session.
- Advance booking required.
How to book your Holiday Session (pre-school & inclusion)
2. Then click on Membership Account button
3. Then click on Book Holiday Camp button
4. Find and click on ‘Book’ to reserve the session(s)
5. Pay for ‘Reservations’ to confirm booking
Please note: Payment is required immediately.