Summer bookings open!
Six weeks of Summer holiday camps starting 19th July 2022!
With a wide variety of games, gymnastics and activities to keep your children entertained, join us during the holidays and see the fruits of their work when they put on their end of holiday display.
Suitable for both beginners and those already in gymnastics, our camps are great for building both physical and social development in children. Enjoy seeing their self confidence improve through learning new skills and making new friends.
Good to Know
- With a focus on fun, we have activities based on weekly themes to keep your children active and engaged.
- For gymnasts in primary school only. Click here for Summer sessions for Pre-school (1-4 years) and Inclusion gymnastics for those with additional needs (all ages).
- Camps are held at:
- RGA Centre, Townmead Road, Kew TW9 4EL
- Holiday Camps are open to non-members as well as members.
- Places are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- If your child has additional needs and would like to attend one of our Holiday Camps, please email us.
Need to Know
Prices (per week)
4 day Morning Camps only (9am – 12pm): £140
4 day Afternoon Camps only (1pm – 4pm): £140
4 day Morning Camp only (9am – 12pm): £160
4 day Afternoon Camp only (1pm – 4pm): £160
All Day: 9am – 4pm
To book full days for the camps, please book separate Morning and Afternoon Camps and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
Gymnasts (aged 7+ only) are welcome to stay for the supervised lunch period for an additional fee of £10. This fee will be added to your account for payment due before the Holiday Camp starts. Children must bring their own packed lunch and drink with them.
- Camps run Tuesdays – Fridays with morning and afternoon bubbles (four days).
- Advance booking only.
- Limited space available.
- All children should bring their own water bottle.
- All camps are led by BG qualified coaches.
- Holiday camps run in October, February, Easter, May and Summer holidays.
- Gymnasts should wear a leotard, or shorts and t-shirt and have bare feet
- No jewellery allowed – this includes earrings of any kind.
- No refunds after booking and all bookings are non transferable.
To view the terms and conditions please Click Here.
TO BOOK HOLIDAY CAMPS
2. Then click on Membership Account button
3. Then click on Book Holiday Camp button
4. Click on ‘Book’ to reserve session(s)
5. Pay for ‘Reservations’ to confirm booking
Please note: Payment is required immediately.