We thank you for your patience in these unprecedented times. We will be in touch with you w/b 30th March 2020 if you have already booked your Easter Camp space.
Camp 1: Monday 6th April – Thursday 9th April
Camp 2: Tuesday 14th April – Friday 17th April
- All RGA camps are open to non members as well as members.
- Places are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All camps are led by BG qualified coaches.
- Gymnasts should wear a leotard, or shorts and t-shirt and have bare feet.
- No jewellery allowed – this includes earrings of any kind.
- No refunds after booking and all bookings are non transferable.
We offer two camps each week:
Junior Camp (Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4)
- From 9am – 1pm.
- £128 per child (members).
- £160 per child (non-member).
- All children should bring lunch and a drink.
- All children will participate in show for parents to watch on Friday starting at 12.30pm.
Senior Camp (Year 5, Year 6+)
- For children aged 9+ years old.
- From 1.30pm – 4pm.
- £80 per child (members).
- £100 per child (non-member).
- All children should bring a drink.
To view the terms and conditions please Click Here.
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY CLUB SESSIONS
2. Then click on Membership Account button
3. Then click on Book Holiday Camp button
4. Click on ‘Book’ to reserve session(s)
5. Pay for ‘Reservations’ to confirm booking
Please note: Payment is required immediately.