Terms and Conditions
- Class fees are paid before the commencement of each term or block.
- Membership fees are paid annually in advance. The fee covers British Gymnastics membership and insurance. Cover runs from 1st September to 31st August.
- Class places are guaranteed ONLY upon receipt of payment.
- All parents/guardians must complete and sign an RGA Membership Form upon joining the RGA.
- It is the parents/guardians responsibility to ensure the RGA has the gymnast’s latest contact details.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Please check the details of your order carefully before placing it.
- Payment for must be made via Visa or MasterCard only.
- By providing the details of a credit or debit card, you confirm that you are the holder of that card or are expressly authorised by the holder of that card to use the card to purchase at the price shown.
- You must be at least 16 years old to register and/or purchase items on this site.
- Tickets for events are supplied by email as e-tickets unless otherwise stated.
- Items bought through the shop are for collection from Richmond Gymnastics Association head office unless otherwise stated.
RGA Code of Conduct
The RGA code of conduct is for all gymnasts
- Treat all coaches & other gymnasts with respect & politeness.
- Do not use bad language.
- Be ready for a prompt start to each training session.
- Attend regularly.
- Be correctly dressed for each training session; long hair must be tied back securely & safely. RGA kit should be worn.
- Jewellery must not be worn under any circumstances.
- You must follow the safety code at all times.
- Always follow the coaches’ instructions.
- Walk; don’t run around the gym avoiding landing areas, runways and sighting space.
- Only use equipment if a coach is present.
- Keep the level of your voice low.
- Chewing gum is not permitted anywhere in the gym.
- Keep food and drink outside of the gym.
- Clothing and bags must be placed in the changing rooms.
- Keep the changing rooms tidy & free of litter.
- Gymnasts must not leave the premises without an adult.
- Wait with a coach for the adult who is taking you home.
- Never wait or go into the car park without an adult.
Your safety depends upon a sensible approach at all times.
Health and Safety, Child Protection and Equal Opportunities
RGA recognises its duty of care to members, employees and affiliated bodies and is committed to providing the appropriate support & guidance to enable these matters to be addressed.
RGA designated Child Protection Officer is Chris Cason.
Chris is responsible for overseeing the Child Protection Policy within RGA.
This includes working within the guidelines ‘Working Together to Safeguard Children’ and responding to and dealing with allegations or referrals and reporting them to the designated agencies.
Chris Cason may be contacted via the RGA Centre.
- RGA has adopted the British Gymnastics guidelines for the protection of children.
- RGA has adopted the British Gymnastics Health, Safety and Welfare guidelines.
- RGA ensures that all coaches are suitably trained in child protection and health, safety and welfare issues.
- RGA ensures that all coaches are confirmed as being suitable to work with children.
- RGA has a zero tolerance level of poor practice, bullying or any potential form of abuse.
- RGA ensures that all coaches are BG qualified to the required level, LGF licensed, and have the experience and competence for the role s/he is performing.
RGA policies are available in full at the RGA Centre or you can access them here.
Gymnastics activities have an inherent risk of injury and although the club will endeavour to minimize any risk, accidents may still happen.
In agreeing to the terms an conditions, I confirm that the gymnast is physically fit and healthy to participate. I declare that I understand the element of risk and am willing to participate and
will abide by the RGA policies, safety rules and code of conduct. I understand that fees are non-refundable / transferable under any circumstances.
I also understand that RGA does not offer catch up classes.
Drop in sessions for pre school £5 per child
Monday 24th July 2017
Monday 31st July 2017
Monday 7th August 2017
Monday 14th August 2017
Monday 21st August 2017
You can join the Richmond Gymnastics Association through our waiting list.
Please note that places are given on a first come first served basis with priority given to existing members (existing members please enter you membership number where requested).Sign up here