Have a party at Richmond Gymnastics Association
Due to the current building work parties are unavailable until further notice.
We will provide British Gymnastics qualified coaches to lead 90 minutes of fun in our purpose built gymnasium.
This will be followed by 30 minutes for you to serve party food to your guests .
From 4:30pm till 6:30pm on Saturdays.
- £275.00 ( members) and £300.00 (non members)
- Maximum of 20 children (any additional children charged at £10 per child)
- 5 years old and over ONLY
- Party food (preparation and clear up afterwards)
- Plates & cups
- Table clothes
- Plastic bags to remove rubbish.
- Qualified coaches to run the party for 90 minutes
- Tables & benches for party food
- Access to a kitchen (no cooker)
- Party invitations can be collected at RGA main centre if desired.
N.B. No shoes or jewellery to be worn in the gym.
Please note due to fire regulations you can only use basic party candles (no sparklers or extreme sparkling candles).
Autumn Term 2018
Monday, 10th September 2018 – Sunday, 16th December 2018
HALF TERM – Sunday, 21st October 2018 – Saturday, 27th October 2018
Monday, 3rd December 2018 – Sunday, 9th December 2018
TEDDY BEAR WEEK
Monday, 10th December 2018 – Sunday, 16th December 2018
You can join the Richmond Gymnastics Association through our waiting list.
Please note that places are given on a first come first served basis with priority given to existing members (existing members please enter you membership number where requested).Sign up here