Richmond Gym Friends
Richmond Gym Friends is the fundraising arm of Richmond Gymnastics Association.
Sally Wilson (Chair of Richmond Gym Friends)
- Responsible for overseeing the running of Richmond Gym Friends.
- Liases with RGA’s Management Team and Board of Trustees.
- Ensures there is involvement from the wider club membership.
Helen Gilbert (Head of Fundraising)
- Responsible for organising all fundraising events.
- Liaises with the Chair of Richmond Gym Friends.
Richmond Gym Friends has a number of active campaigns:
Richmond Gymnastics Friends have launched the “Raise the Roof” campaign and we need your help! Please join our fundraising activities or get in touch to learn more.
Buy a Brick
Not just another brick in the wall.
Make your mark on Richmond Gymnastics. Buy a brick to raise funds for our new extension. Find out more here.
How to Donate
Do your shopping through EasyFundraising
- RGA is registered with EasyFundraising.
- Whenever you buy anything online – raise FREE DONATIONS for the RGA.
- Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/richmondgymnastics
- Sign up for free and get your shopping whilst making a free donation!
To donate please contact us:
Periodically RGA runs raffles and sales, any donations for these are greatly appreciated.
If you are interested in becoming a Richmond Friend and getting involved, please contact us:
Apply for support