Richmond Gym Friends
Richmond Gym Friends is the fundraising arm of Richmond Gymnastics Association.
Sally Wilson (Chair of Richmond Gym Friends)
- Responsible for overseeing the running of Richmond Gym Friends.
- Liases with RGA’s Management Team and Board of Trustees.
- Ensures there is involvement from the wider club membership.
Helen Gilbert (Head of Fundraising)
- Responsible for organising all fundraising events.
- Liaises with the Chair of Richmond Gym Friends.
Richmond Gym Friends has a number of active campaigns:
Raise the Roof
To raise money, Richmond Gymnastics Friends have launched the “Raise the Roof” campaign and we need your help! Please join-in a number of fund raising schemes over the next year.
Buy a Brick
Not just another brick in the wall. Make your mark on Richmond Gymnastics Association. Buy a brick to raise funds for our new extension. Find out more here.
How to Donate
Do your shopping through Easy Fundraising
- RGA is registered with Easyfundraising.
- Whenever you buy anything online – raise FREE DONATIONS for the RGA.
- Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/richmondgymnastics
- Sign up for free and get your shopping whilst making a free donation!
To donate please follow the link below.
Periodically RGA runs raffles and sales, any donations for these are greatly appreciated.
Become a Member
If you are interested in becoming involved please contact our fundraising team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Term 2018
Sunday, 15th April - Monday, 16th July 2018
Half Term: Sunday, 27th May - Saturday, 2nd June 2018
You can join the Richmond Gymnastics Association through our waiting list.
Please note that places are given on a first come first served basis with priority given to existing members (existing members please enter you membership number where requested).Sign up here