Richmond Gym Friends
Richmond Gym Friends is the fundraising arm of Richmond Gymnastics Association.
Sally Wilson (Chair of Richmond Gym Friends)
- Responsible for overseeing the running of Richmond Gym Friends.
- Liases with RGA’s Management Team and Board of Trustees.
- Ensures there is involvement from the wider club membership.
Helen Gilbert (Head of Fundraising)
- Responsible for organising all fundraising events.
- Liaises with the Chair of Richmond Gym Friends.
Richmond Gym Friends has a number of active campaigns:
Raise the Roof
To raise money, Richmond Gymnastics Friends have launched the “Raise the Roof” campaign and we need your help! Please join-in a number of fund raising schemes over the next year.
Buy a Brick
Not just another brick in the wall. Make your mark on Richmond Gymnastics Association. Buy a brick to raise funds for our new extension. Find out more here.
How to Donate
Do your shopping through Easy Fundraising
- RGA is registered with Easyfundraising.
- Whenever you buy anything online – raise FREE DONATIONS for the RGA.
- Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/richmondgymnastics
- Sign up for free and get your shopping whilst making a free donation!
To donate please follow the link below.
Periodically RGA runs raffles and sales, any donations for these are greatly appreciated.
Become a Member
If you are interested in becoming involved please contact our fundraising team on email@example.com
Autumn Term 2018
Monday, 10th September 2018 – Sunday, 16th December 2018
HALF TERM – Sunday, 21st October 2018 – Saturday, 27th October 2018
Monday, 3rd December 2018 – Sunday, 9th December 2018
TEDDY BEAR WEEK
Monday, 10th December 2018 – Sunday, 16th December 2018