The Fundraising arm of Richmond Gymnastics Association – Supporting the RGA and its Gymnasts!
Richmond Gym Friends is the fundraising arm of Richmond Gymnastics Association. Our aim is to involve parents and gymnasts from all sections of the RGA to help support and raise money for Richmond Gymnastics Association.
Contact our fundraising team to get involved – email@example.com
To raise money, Richmond Gymnastics Friends have launched the “Raise the Roof” campaign and we need your help! Please join-in a number of fund raising schemes over the next year.
Not just another brick in the wall. Make your mark on Richmond Gymnastics Association. Buy a brick to raise funds for our new extension.
Make your own money box
Gymnasts were given a ‘make your own money box’ which they then had to construct.
Gymnasts then filled their decorated money boxes and returned them to their coach.
The winner of challenge 1 was… Issy MacDonald
Smarties Tube Challenge
Gymnasts were given a packet of smarties – the smarties were eaten and the tubes were filled with 20p’s and handed back to the coaching team.
The winner of challenge 2 was… Kira Dunn
Download Your ‘Raise the Roof’ Challenge Booklet
Add Gift Aid
Richmond Gym Friends Mission Statement
- To act as the volunteer arm supporting Richmond Gymnastics Association
- To involve parents and gymnasts from all sections of Richmond Gymnastics Association
- To support events hosted by Richmond Gymnastics Association
- To raise funds for Richmond Gymnastics Association
Structure Of Richmond Gym Friends
See “Who’s Who” above.
Description of Roles
- Chair: Oversees the running of Richmond Gym Friends and liases with RGA’s Director of Coaching and Board of Trustees. Ensures there is a broad involvement from the wider club membership
- Fundraising: Oversees and/or organises all fundraising events (except for the Café) including RGA lottery, Christmas packs (Christmas puddings and Silent Auction), Xmas Display Raffles, RGA Festival Marquee and other events. Liaises with RGF Chair and Squad Reps
- Front of House: Liaises with coaches and helps draw-up a list of volunteers via the Squad Reps to look after the foyer, car parking, shopping, medals etc
- Café: Ensures there are adequate supplies available for events. To include both food for judges at competitions and food provisions to be sold to gymnasts and spectators to raise funds for RGF. Liases with RGF Chair and Squad Reps
- Communication: Ensures there is frequent and detailed communication with all the club membership. To include maintaining and updating the Friends noticeboard in the RGA foyer and ensuring the dedicated fundraising page on the RGA website is current and accurate
- Treasurer: Provides petty cash for events, keeps records of money raised and liases with RGA’s Treasurer and Book-Keeper.
Do your shopping through Easy Fundraising
- RGA is registered with Easyfundraising – raise funds for the gym whilst doing your shopping
- Whenever you buy anything online – raise FREE DONATIONS for the RGA.
- It’s really simple, and doesn’t cost you anything!!
- Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/richmondgymnastics
- Sign up for free
- Get your shopping whilst making a free donation!
Come and Help Out With Our Club Events
The RGA holds 3 events per year for general gymnasts.
- Floor and Vault Competition
- Tumbling Competition
- Acro Competition
Please come and help out, these events take lots of support to run and benifit the children.
Jobs could include – Working in the Cafe, on the door or car parking
All events will be publicised on our website – come and support our gymnasts.
See whats happening at the RGA and how all your support helps the club.
If you would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Member
Become part of the FRIENDS family. The more support the FRIENDS have the more fundraising that can happen and the more efficiently events will run.
For more information please email – email@example.com
Any donations are greatly appreciated.
To donate please follow the link below.
Periodically RGA runs raffles and sales. Donations for these are also greatly appreciated.
Look out for notices from the FRIENDS to find out when they are needed.
To donate please follow the link below.
Drop in sessions for pre school £5 per child
Monday 24th July 2017
Monday 31st July 2017
Monday 7th August 2017
Monday 14th August 2017
Monday 21st August 2017
You can join the Richmond Gymnastics Association through our waiting list.
Please note that places are given on a first come first served basis with priority given to existing members (existing members please enter you membership number where requested).Sign up here