About the Richmond Gymnastics Association
The Richmond Gymnastics Association is a private club with charitable status and managed by volunteers. The gym was formed in 1992 as the successor to Staveley Gymnastics Association which was founded in 1960. The Club has affiliations with British Gymnastics and The London Gymnastics Federation.
The purpose built headquarters at Kew comprises of:
- Full-size performance floor
- Separate equipment gym
- International length tumble track
- Dance studio
The Club also manages five satellite centres in local primary schools, see classes for details.
Our gymnastic disciplines include:
- Pre-School Gymnastics for children aged from 1 year to 5 years.
- General Gymnastics for children aged from Reception upwards.
- Squads for selected gymnasts from Reception upwards. Our Squads cover the following competitive gymnastic disciplines: Acrobatic Gymnastics, Tumbling, Floor & Vault and Disabilities Gymnastics.
All Club coaches are British Gymnastics qualified and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checked.
- Separate male and female changing rooms
- Buggy and bike rack available
- No buggies allowed in main building due to fire regulations
You can join the Richmond Gymnastics Association through our waiting list.
Please note that places are given on a first come first served basis with priority given to existing members (existing members please enter you membership number where requested).Sign up here