Tuesday 18th Feb – Friday 21st Feb 2020
Come along and join the fun at Richmond Gymnastics this February half term!
With a wide variety of games, gymnastics and activities to keep your children entertained, join us this half term and see the fruits of their work when they put on their end of holiday Display.
- RGA spring Camps are open to non members as well as members
- Places are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All camps are led by BG qualified coaches
- Gymnasts should wear a leotard, or shorts and t-shirt and have bare feet
- No jewellery allowed – this includes earrings of any kind
- No refunds after booking and all bookings are non transferable.
We offer two camps:
Junior Camp (Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4)
- From 9am -1pm (Tuesday – Friday)
- £128 per child (members)
- £160 per child (non-member)
- All children should bring lunch and a drink
- All children will participate in show for parents to watch on Friday starting at 12.30pm.
Senior Camp (Year 5, Year 6+)
- For children aged 9+ years old.
- From 1.30pm -4pm (Tuesday – Friday)
- £80 per child (members)
- £100 per child (non-member)
- All children should bring a drink
To view the terms and conditions please Click Here.
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY CLUB SESSIONS
2. Then click on Membership Account button
3. Then click on Book Holiday Camp button
4. Click on ‘Book’ to reserve session(s)
5. Pay for ‘Reservations’ to confirm booking
Please note: Payment is required immediately.