General Gymnastics (from 4 years upwards in full-time education)
- Gymnasts in our general gymnastics programme follow a well-established, structured programme in either our purpose-built gym with specialist equipment or one of our satellite centres held at schools throughout the Borough of Richmond.
- Classes are mixed ability for boys and girls and are 1 hour long.
- Gymnasts are encouraged to progress through basic gymnastics skills to more complex ones at their own pace within a group of their own age.
- All our gymnasts are given the opportunity to follow the British Gymnastics badge scheme and the successful Richmond Award Scheme.
- General gymnasts from 7 years and above are encouraged to compete in both our annual Floor & Vault Championships and annual tumbling Championships and all members perform in our biennial Club Festival.
- All general coaches are BG qualified, insured and DBS checked.
Dress code: RGA Leotard (shorts optional) or t-shirt with shorts and bare feet.
For safety reasons, we cannot allow any kind of jewellery when participating in gymnastics activities; this includes earrings of any kind, even studs.
General Gymnastics Programme
RGA will invoice you by email towards the end of each term. Fees are payable in advance and are non refundable. Payment needs to be recieved by the end of the precedeing term. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer catch up classes.