EASTER CAMPS RGA Easter camps are open to non members as well as members Places are available on a first-come-first-served basis All camps are led by BG qualified coaches Gymnasts should wear a
- RGA Easter camps are open to non members as well as members
- Places are available on a first-come-first-served basis
- All camps are led by BG qualified coaches
- Gymnasts should wear a leotard, or shorts and t-shirt and have bare feet
- No jewellery allowed – this includes earrings of any kind
- No refunds after booking and all bookings are non transferable.
Junior Camp (Age 4-9 years old)
- For children currently in Reception (not for children who start Reception in Sept 2019).
- From 9am-1pm (Tuesday – Friday)
- All children should bring lunch and a drink
- All children will participate in show for parents to watch on Friday starting at
15 (Monday) 9:00 am - 18 (Thursday) 1:00 pm