EASTER CAMPS RGA Easter camps are open to non members as well as members Places are available on a first-come-first-served basis All camps are led by BG qualified coaches Gymnasts should wear a
- RGA Easter camps are open to non members as well as members
- Places are available on a first-come-first-served basis
- All camps are led by BG qualified coaches
- Gymnasts should wear a leotard, or shorts and t-shirt and have bare feet
- No jewellery allowed – this includes earrings of any kind
- No refunds after booking and all bookings are non transferable.
Senior Camp (Age 9+ years old)
- For children aged 9+ years old.
- From 1.30pm-4pm (Tuesday – Friday)
- All children should bring a drink
- All children will participate in show for parents to watch on Friday starting at 3.40pm.
9 (Tuesday) 1:30 pm - 12 (Friday) 4:00 pm