- RGA summer camps are open to non members as well as members
- Places are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All camps are led by BG qualified coaches
- Gymnasts should wear a leotard, or shorts and t-shirt and have bare feet
- No jewellery allowed – this includes earrings of any kind
- No refunds after booking and all bookings are non transferable.
We offer two camps:
Junior Camp (Age 4-9 years old)
- For children currently in Reception – Sept 2017 (not for children who start Reception in Sept 2018).
- From 9am -1pm (Tuesday – Friday)
- £145 per child (members)
- £170 per child (non-member)
- All children should bring lunch and a drink
- All children will participate in show for parents to watch on Friday starting at 12.30pm.
Senior Camp (Age 9+ years old)
- For children aged 9+ years old.
- From 1.30pm -4pm (Tuesday – Friday)
- £100 per child (members)
- £125 per child (non-member)
- All children should bring a drink
To view the terms and conditions please Click Here.
To book click on the boxes below
No Events on The List at This Time
To book crash courses, holiday camps and parties please visit the Calendar.