- RGA summer camps are open to non members as well as members
- Places are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All camps are led by BG qualified coaches
- Gymnasts should wear a leotard, or shorts and t-shirt and have bare feet
- No jewellery allowed – this includes earrings of any kind
- No refunds after booking and all bookings are non transferable.
We offer two camps:
Junior Camp (Age 4-9 years old)
- For children currently in Reception – Sept 2017 (not for children who start Reception in Sept 2018).
- From 9am -1pm (Tuesday – Friday)
- £145 per child (members)
- £170 per child (non-member)
- All children should bring lunch and a drink
- All children will participate in show for parents to watch on Friday starting at 12.30pm.
Senior Camp (Age 9+ years old)
- For children aged 9+ years old.
- From 1.30pm -4pm (Tuesday – Friday)
- £100 per child (members)
- £125 per child (non-member)
- All children should bring a drink
To view the terms and conditions please Click Here.
To book click on the boxes below
Summer Term 2018
Sunday, 15th April - Monday, 16th July 2018
Half Term: Sunday, 27th May - Saturday, 2nd June 2018
You can join the Richmond Gymnastics Association through our waiting list.
Please note that places are given on a first come first served basis with priority given to existing members (existing members please enter you membership number where requested).Sign up here