The RGA Squad Programme is by invitation and trial only.
- Inclusion in the Mixed Bridge is by invitation only.
- A structured gymnastics programme for childrenaged 4+ years
- Mixed Bridge gymnasts train for 2 hours per week throughout the year
- Delivered at the RGA centre.
- Delivered by BG qualified coaches.
- Gymnasts Display at club events
- Mixed Bridge Gymnasts are required to wear RGA kit.
- RGA kit may be purchased via the Kit Page
- For safety reasons, no jewellery of any kind may be worn when participating in gymnastics activities.
- Fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
- Invoices for the following block are emailed to parents in advance.
- General gymnasts will require RGA membership
- General gymnasts will require BG membership
- A structured developmental programme, in preparation for possible inclusion in competitive squads
- Development gymnasts train for 4 hours per week
- Boys and Girls aged 5 – 7 yrs
- Gymnasts compete in club and inter-club events
Floor & Vault
- A structured programme using floor and apparatus
- Gymnasts are eligible to compete at 9 years old in the year of competition.
- The Floor & Vault squad train 8-24 hours a week
- Floor and Vault Gymnasts compete at club, regional and national levels.
- The Acrobatics squad train 8-24 hours a week depending on their level
- Acrobats compete at club, regional, inter-regional, national and international levels
- RGA Acrobats are members of the National squad and Great Britain Team
- The Tumbling squad train 6-8 hours a week depending on their level
- Tumblers compete at club, regional, national and international levels.
- RGA Tumblers are members of the National squad.
Have a look!
Autumn Term 2018
Monday, 10th September 2018 – Sunday, 16th December 2018
HALF TERM – Sunday, 21st October 2018 – Saturday, 27th October 2018
Monday, 3rd December 2018 – Sunday, 9th December 2018
TEDDY BEAR WEEK
Monday, 10th December 2018 – Sunday, 16th December 2018